Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday #1 in March 2013

I am thankful for:

  • Fellow slicers who have taught me so much in the last six days
  • Reminders to see my students
  • Teachers who write with their students 
  • A fellow teacher's answer to prayer: she has now made it past 32 weeks in her pregnancy!
  • Students who write and share their journey into writing with me!
  • Church that speaks about generosity towards our community--not just toward our own church
  • Coworkers who share their joys, struggles and laughter with me
  • Friends who volunteer their time to help me with testing
  • Students who ask me: "Did you miss me?" when I don't see them for a day.
  • And of course, every blogger who has commented or read my posts this week!

6 comments:

  1. I love the thought of Thankful Thursday. I clicked on your post because I love reading things that are positive, uplifting and remind me to show gratitude in my life! nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me about thankful thursday! I need to do that more often. Maybe next Thursday I will?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of a Thankful Thursday! And you have such wonderful things to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gratitude makes the heart and world warmer. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to do Thankful Thursday also...I am thankful for you Jaana and your wonderful giving spirit. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an uplifting list! I have enjoyed reading your students' posts, and I agree that this challenge is an amazing eye-opener to "see" my students. (I'm not sure which is better - that or their newfound enthusiasm for writing!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please stop by again.