Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thankful.......for so much

Thankful for people like you
who read my blog
who bring me a coffee and a bagel for breakfast at school
who remind me to go home and not stay at school too late
who leave comments on my blog and encourage me to keep on writing
who love me.

Thankful for the opportunity 
to vote 
to serve
to teach
to help
to write
to sing 

Thankful for the
examples of others
memories
challenges that help me grow as a person
choices that I have
coworkers that I have
family that surrounds me
and friends that keep me sane!

3 comments:

  1. I'm blessed to have many of these same things on my "thankful list." Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to be thankful for - thanks for realizing what's good! Also a good reminder for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The month of gratitude! So good to be thankful. These 3 in particular spoke to me today,
    "Thankful for the opportunity
    to vote
    to serve
    to teach"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please stop by again.